Our special 5/8" pickup tube flows up to 4x better than our competitors 1/2" size. These 5/8" tubes work perfectly with our full port valves which have a 5/8" flow diameter, no flow restriction.
- Boil Kettle - Create a whirlpool inside your kettle so hop material collects in the center of the lower stepped section. The side pickup will drain clear wort from the side, above the stepped bottom, avoiding the hop and trub material which has settled.
- Custom Kettles - Works as a top re-circulation arm or a whirlpool arm.
- One size fits all kettles
- Large 5/8" diameter 304 stainless tube
- Simply push in for seal; no tools required
- Proprietary stainless push to connect fitting included
- Rests on top step of the kettle for clear wort draining
- Made in the USA
Bought the kettle and pickup and whirlpool tube. Works great!
Great Quality as always
Quick shipment and always a great product.
this tube works good hi quality .
Happy with the pickup tube
First brew day yesterday with my new Spike kettle and dip tube. At the end of the boil, I stirred vigorously for about 2 minutes to try and get the trub to drop in a cone. I did notice toward the end of the transfer into the fermenter that the cone started to collapse and spread but with the lip on the bottom of the kettle, it helped keep the trub contained.
Such a great product! When I upgrade it will be from spike