Spike Solo System
Designed to be compact and turn-key, our new 20 gallon single-vessel system enables you to brew all-grain while keeping your equipment footprint small. The Solo is easy to clean and operate and comes brew-ready out of the box. And it’s built with the same quality materials, components and standards that you have come to expect from Spike, so you can be confident that it will deliver time and time again on brew day.
Features & Specs:
- 5-10 gallon batch sizes (max grain capacity approximately 40lbs)
- System lid is designed to hang on kettle handle
- Thick stainless steel hooks on basket easily holds wet grain on the kettle lip while draining
- Bottom of the basket features precision-lasered slits similar to the false bottoms on our kettles and Nano System
- Basket has tapered design to promote good flow through the grain bed
- Heated using a powerful 240V element
- Designed with 304 stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at our facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.2mm thick walls
- See electrical requirements here.
- For more information, see our FAQ.
- To get started using the system, see our Spike Solo Product and Process guides.