Tank False Bottom
Do you need to separate your wort from your grain? Specifically designed for our Tank Mash Tun, this false bottom will get the job done!
Free Shipping for orders over $150
The Tank False Bottom sits directly on the domed bottom of the kettle, ensuring a leak-free seal and allows you to separate grain from wort with ease.
The Tank False Bottom is designed for use with our Tank line of bottom draining kettles.
- All stainless design, no silicone gasket to make a seal
- For use in a 10 gallon Tank
- Low profile design, extremely low dead space (<.25gal)
- Best filtering on the market due to dual stage filter design; 99.9% grain filtering efficiency
- No pickup tube needed with the Tank False Bottom
- Made in the USA
2 Stage Filtering
Stage 1: Filters through the top plate's optimally engineered sized laser cut slits
Stage 2: Bottom ring supports the grain weight while also filtering the wort
Note: False bottoms are not designed to filter pellet hops in the boil kettle. Instead, you'll want to create a whirlpool to center the hop material and then drain using a side tube.