Spike+ Pickup Tube - Side
Our most versatile pickup tube, used for whirlpooling, recirculating, and draining liquid above the hop cone.Learn More
Free Shipping for orders over $150
The Spike+ side pickup is specially designed to work with our Spike+ line of kettles. The dual 1.5" TC flange allows the pickup tube to attach to the kettle and have a valve or other 1.5" TC accessory attached to the outside. We use 5/8" tubing which flows up to 4x better than our competitors 1/2" size.
- Boil Kettle - Create a whirlpool inside your kettle so hop material collects in the center of the lower stepped section. The side pickup will drain clear wort from the side, above the stepped bottom, avoiding the hop and trub material which has settled.
- Custom Kettles - Works as a top re-circulation arm or a whirlpool arm.
- One size fits all Spike+ kettles
- Oversized 5/8" diameter 304 stainless tube
- Sized to pick up from above the stepped bottom to avoid hop/trub pickup
- Rotatable from the outside when installed
- Made in the USA
**A 1.5" gasket and clamp will need to be purchased separately if you do not already have spares
Spike+ Pickup Tube as a Recirc
I installed this in a 15 gallon Spike HLT for recirculating water. There is also a Spike HERMS coil in the HLT. I have not tested it yet as I am still building the system. It should work fine!
pick up tube
Great product by Spike, works great
Perfect for the solo and solo basket
Exactly what I needed
The pickup tubes are exactly what I needed. I ordered two and they are heavy duty and well made. Thank you spike! They shipped quickly also.
Pick up tube
Works great. Pulled just the wort and left the trub behind. Did a Pliny the Elder clone so there were a lot of hops and did not have any blockage in the pick up.