Supply Chain Specialist
Supply Chain Specialist
Supply Chain Responsibilities
- Utilizing new ERP system (NetSuite), lead and optimize all aspects of the organization's supply chain management and operations, including planning, procurement, vendor relations, logistics, and distribution. Primary supply markets are US and Asia.
- Execute an effective, timely supply and demand planning process to identify short and long-term capacity constraints and lead constraint resolution to balance demand and supply
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to optimize inventory and SKU mix to improve primary working capital measures and cash flow
- Utilize ERP to develop and implement effective inventory controls focused on forecast accuracy while eliminating shortages and increasing shipment lead time
- Become brand volume expert through understanding consumption and shipment trends in addition to category and industry dynamics
- Develop quarterly supply chain roadmap and targets, with measurable goals and KPIs surrounding purchasing, inventory, planning accuracy and vendor performance. Create reports, and share regularly with the organization.
- Own the operational side of our ERP (NetSuite) program focusing on creating, maintaining, and evolving processes within the system.
- Especially within supply chain role, understand business needs and utilize NetSuite applications solutions to leverage its system functionality, automating processes where applicable
- Work closely with our Finance Team to analyze existing daily, weekly and monthly accounting needs in order to automate, standardize, and align supply chain/finance functions
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems within Netsuite to parallel overall business strategies.
- Provide ongoing technical support and system maintenance while effectively articulating the impact of changes within NetSuite to the organization
Desired Skill Set/Personality Traits
- 3-5 years experience in leading all aspects of supply chain including sales forecasting, demand analysis, market analysis, procurement and purchasing
- Extensive ERP knowledge and experience a must (preferably NetSuite)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel for data manipulation, visualizations, and complex custom reports (Pivot tables and graphical reporting)
- Ability to assess complex BOM structures and manufacturing routing schema
- Work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, adapt to frequent change and be able to work a flexible schedule
- Strong business and financial acumen, especially regarding accounting processes/terminologies ,budgeting, financial analysis and business modelling
- Ability to work independently and own the core functions of the entire supply chain. We are looking for a go getter that wants to make an impact; not just be another cog in the corporate machine.
$50,000 - $70,000 depending on experience
- Insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays and time off
- Company bonus program
- Company discounts on equipment and apparel
Spike is focused on 3 things: Innovation, Education and Customer Experience. Being part of a start up environment, you’ll work alongside the sales team, engineering, marketing and production to support new and current products lines. You’ll be steps away from the warehouse where each one of our products is welded and assembled and be fully immersed in a manufacturing environment. You’ll also be plugged into the home and craft brewing culture. We test new products and brew beer regularly to understand how our products work and how the end consumer interacts with our brand and equipment.
ApplyTo apply please email us using the link below: